How does the Rewards Cap of 20,000 Rewards Points work for the Prudential Platinum Card?

Can I earn more than 20,000 Rewards Points on my Prudential Platinum Credit Card, how exactly does the rewards cap of 20,000 Rewards Points work for the Prudential Credit Card?

• user image

No Name

The Rewards cap of 20,000 Rewards Points is only applicable to the additional 360° Rewards Points awarded on Qualifying Dining Transactions and Qualifying Foreign Currency Transactions. But once you reach the cap, you may continue to earn 1X Reward Point per S$1 (or its equivalent for spends that are not made in Singapore Dollars, as the case may be) spent on the card on all eligible Prudential Card Transactions. Additional Rewards Points are for all Qualifying Dining Transactions, where you will earn additional 4X Reward Points for every S$1 spent in Singapore Dollars; and for every Qualifying Foreign Currency, you will earn additional 9X Reward Points for every S$1 spent in foreign currency (spends that are not made in Singapore Dollars).

2019.08.01 4:5

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Do I need to make a minimum spend amount to qualify for the new additional Rewards Points under the Prudential Card Rewards Points Promotion?

Standard Chartered Prudential Platinum Card

What is the Cash Advance fee per transaction on a cash advance from the Prudential Platinum Card?

Standard Chartered Prudential Platinum Card

Related Forums

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.