Forum
Last updated: 

Do I need to make a minimum spend amount to qualify for the new additional Rewards Points under the Prudential Card Rewards Points Promotion?

Do I need to make a minimum spend amount to qualify for the new additional Rewards Points under the Prudential Card Rewards Points Promotion, and is the Rewards Cap based on the calendar year?

User comments

• user image

No Name

No, you are not particularly required to make any minimum spend amount to qualify for the new additional Rewards Points under the Promotion. The Rewards Cap of 50,000 Rewards Points applies for a full year from the approval date of your Prudential Visa Signature Credit Card and will be reset every anniversary of the approval date.

2019.08.01 4:7

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

How does the Rewards Cap of 20,000 Rewards Points work for the Prudential Platinum Card?

Standard Chartered Prudential Platinum Card

What is the Cash Advance fee per transaction on a cash advance from the Prudential Platinum Card?

Standard Chartered Prudential Platinum Card

Related Forums

What are the characteristics of a bond?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International