Forum
Last updated: 

What is the Cash Advance fee per transaction on a cash advance from the Prudential Platinum Card?

How much can one expect to pay as Cash Advance fee per transaction on a cash advance from the Prudential Platinum Card and additionally, what are the late Payment Charges?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The Prudential Platinum Card charges cash advance fee per transaction of 6% on the Cash Advance, which is subject to a minimum fee of $15 plus Finance Charges at 0.077% per day on the amount withdrawn from the date of the transaction until the date of full payment. A late payment charge of S$80 is charged if minimum payment due is not received by the due date. The EIR applicable on your credit card and funds transfer account(s) will be adjusted to 28% per annum if the minimum payment due is not received by the due date. If you have only missed one payment, it will be reinstated to the prevailing EIR once minimum payment due is made in full. If however your account has been twice or more past due on a consecutive basis, the EIR will only revert to 26.9% once minimum payment due for the relevant consecutive months where your account was past due is made in full.

2019.08.01 6:21

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

How does the Rewards Cap of 20,000 Rewards Points work for the Prudential Platinum Card?

Standard Chartered Prudential Platinum Card

Do I need to make a minimum spend amount to qualify for the new additional Rewards Points under the Prudential Card Rewards Points Promotion?

Standard Chartered Prudential Platinum Card

Related Forums

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International