Forum
Last updated: 

What is the Cash Advance fee per transaction on a cash advance from the Prudential Platinum Card?

How much can one expect to pay as Cash Advance fee per transaction on a cash advance from the Prudential Platinum Card and additionally, what are the late Payment Charges?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The Prudential Platinum Card charges cash advance fee per transaction of 6% on the Cash Advance, which is subject to a minimum fee of $15 plus Finance Charges at 0.077% per day on the amount withdrawn from the date of the transaction until the date of full payment. A late payment charge of S$80 is charged if minimum payment due is not received by the due date. The EIR applicable on your credit card and funds transfer account(s) will be adjusted to 28% per annum if the minimum payment due is not received by the due date. If you have only missed one payment, it will be reinstated to the prevailing EIR once minimum payment due is made in full. If however your account has been twice or more past due on a consecutive basis, the EIR will only revert to 26.9% once minimum payment due for the relevant consecutive months where your account was past due is made in full.

2019.08.01 6:21

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

How does the Rewards Cap of 20,000 Rewards Points work for the Prudential Platinum Card?

Standard Chartered Prudential Platinum Card

Do I need to make a minimum spend amount to qualify for the new additional Rewards Points under the Prudential Card Rewards Points Promotion?

Standard Chartered Prudential Platinum Card

Related Forums

What are Stocks?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Related Reviews

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International