What are the best presentation app for iPad?

The age of technology has come, and a lot of facilitators are now using iPads for presentations during meetins. iPad is an excellent tool for not just creators but also business people.I want to make the most of the powerful tablet to design my projects efficiently even on the move. I want to know the best presenation apps for iPads.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

First we have Keynote which is a standard for iPads. It has a built-in real-time collaboration feature which lets you work with your team seamlessly. Next up is the well know Microsoft powerpoint which has been a staple in making presentations anywhere and at any time. Google slide has a real-time collaboration feature which lets you work with your friends and colleagues. Adobe sparkvideo and linkedin slideshare would also be very useful in making your presentation.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

Related Reviews

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

Poor and upleasant hotline

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

Poor Customer Service

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Pleasant Rewards

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.