What are the best presentation app for iPad?

The age of technology has come, and a lot of facilitators are now using iPads for presentations during meetins. iPad is an excellent tool for not just creators but also business people.I want to make the most of the powerful tablet to design my projects efficiently even on the move. I want to know the best presenation apps for iPads.

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

First we have Keynote which is a standard for iPads. It has a built-in real-time collaboration feature which lets you work with your team seamlessly. Next up is the well know Microsoft powerpoint which has been a staple in making presentations anywhere and at any time. Google slide has a real-time collaboration feature which lets you work with your friends and colleagues. Adobe sparkvideo and linkedin slideshare would also be very useful in making your presentation.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Related Reviews

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

Family Package Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.