How do i market my video production services company in Singapore?

Video production is a new niche and lucrative market especially in the marketing realm that has taken the Singapore corporate world by storm. The government is promoting this industry by providing a favorable working environment that the service companies can thrive in, which is why I want to learn how to market my video producton services.

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

First you ne ed to showcase your value by creating a quality website and providing information about your previous and current projects.Carrying out your market research before you start will give you a better understanding of the industry. Optimise your search engines to ensure that the site is indexed by Google crawlers and gets ranked high.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Related Reviews

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

Fantastic Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

Customer care service at top notch

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.