Forum
Last updated: 

How do i market my video production services company in Singapore?

Video production is a new niche and lucrative market especially in the marketing realm that has taken the Singapore corporate world by storm. The government is promoting this industry by providing a favorable working environment that the service companies can thrive in, which is why I want to learn how to market my video producton services.

Search other products or providers:

User comments

• user image

No Name

First you ne ed to showcase your value by creating a quality website and providing information about your previous and current projects.Carrying out your market research before you start will give you a better understanding of the industry. Optimise your search engines to ensure that the site is indexed by Google crawlers and gets ranked high.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Investment

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Investment

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

Investment

What are Stocks?

Investment

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Investment

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

Investment

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

Related Reviews

Investment

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Investment

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Investment

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Investment

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Investment

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Investment

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International