Is it confirmed true that the 360º Rewards Points offered by SCB Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card never expire?

Does anyone currently use the SCB Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card, can you confirm if it is true that the 360º Rewards offered by the card do not ever expire?

• user image

No Name

Yes it is true, it is ultimately a truly rewarding relationship were you can now earn 360º Rewards Points faster and easier than with any other card because the bank understands to reward you not only on your credit card spend but also on your existing portfolio of accounts held, including savings, mortgage and selected investment products. So yes the 360º Rewards never expire but you have to only spend $500 per month to enjoy the total banking relationship 360º Rewards Points offers. The 360º Rewards Points will be credited to your card every month.

2019.08.01 4:10

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the different types of stock?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

Related Reviews

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.