Forum
Last updated: 

Is it confirmed true that the 360º Rewards Points offered by SCB Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card never expire?

Does anyone currently use the SCB Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card, can you confirm if it is true that the 360º Rewards offered by the card do not ever expire?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Yes it is true, it is ultimately a truly rewarding relationship were you can now earn 360º Rewards Points faster and easier than with any other card because the bank understands to reward you not only on your credit card spend but also on your existing portfolio of accounts held, including savings, mortgage and selected investment products. So yes the 360º Rewards never expire but you have to only spend $500 per month to enjoy the total banking relationship 360º Rewards Points offers. The 360º Rewards Points will be credited to your card every month.

2019.08.01 4:10

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What is the Priority Pass feature of the Priority Visa Credit Card?

Standard Chartered Priority VISA Infinite Card

Related Forums

What are the different types of stock?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

What are Stocks?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

Related Reviews

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore