Forum
Last updated: 

What is the Priority Pass feature of the Priority Visa Credit Card?

I am giving the Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card some serious thoughts would like to know what the Priority Pass is all about and who can apply for Priority Pass?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card Priority Pass is the world’s leading airport lounge access program, providing an airport lounge wherever your travel takes you. Priority Pass ensures that your journey begins and ends stress-free at any of our 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide. Only principal Cardholders of the Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card, Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card or Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card can apply for Priority Pass. Unfortunately, Supplementary Cardholders will not be able to apply for Priority Pass. To apply for your Priority Pass, simply activate your principal Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card, Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card or Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card and follow the steps as provided.

2019.08.01 6:25

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is it confirmed true that the 360º Rewards Points offered by SCB Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card never expire?

Standard Chartered Priority VISA Infinite Card

Related Forums

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

Related Reviews

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore