Forum
Last updated: 

Can anyone enlighten me on how I can use my card to enjoy the benefits immediately from when I receiving the digital card?

I want to get an NTUC Plus! Visa Debit Card and would love to hear from you about the possibility using my card right from when it arrives especially for the benefits.

User comments

• user image

No Name

I think if you want to begin using your card immediately you should add your card into your mobile wallet like your Apple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay to pay for in-store purchases. You can use your card to pay for recurring bills for example your monthly utility bills and subscriptions. Aside from instant approvals and instant Online Banking set up, there are more benefits like, Instant digital card issuance, Get cash instantly from your line of credit and you can get cash disbursed instantly into your designated bank account.

2019.08.01 5:13

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

What are Stocks?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore