Forum
Last updated: 

Who can please tell me the major difference or differences between the Citibank Debit MasterCard and the Citibank ATM Card?

What can someone point out to me has a difference between the Citibank Debit MasterCard and the Citibank ATM Card, how do I make the conversion from a Citibank ATM Card to a Citibank Debit MasterCard, and how can it be used?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Actually, the Citibank Debit MasterCard lets you withdraw cash from ATMs and can be used to make purchases at MasterCard accepting merchant locations. Furthermore, you get to enjoy Citibank's signature array of worldwide privileges whenever you use your Citibank Debit MasterCard. You may visit any of the Branches to apply for the conversion from Citibank ATM Card to a Citibank Debit MasterCard or contact 24 Hour CitiPhone Banking online. You can get to enjoy shopping at millions of MasterCard merchants globally, simply by signing for your purchases at places like restaurants, bars, groceries and daily needs, fashion apparels, pharmacies etc.

2019.08.01 5:14

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Related Reviews

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation