Forum
Last updated: 

What is the new SAFRA DBS Card, a Credit Card or a Debit Card?

Is the SAFRA DBS Card a Credit Card or Debit Card and who is eligible to apply for the SAFRA DBS Cards? Also how much is the Card annual fee?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The SAFRA DBS Card doubles as both a Credit Card and a Debit Card in addition to a SAFRA Membership Card as well. However the SAFRA DBS Credit or Debit Card is exclusive to SAFRA Members only. Spouse or child dependant (18 years and above), can apply for the supplementary SAFRA DBS Credit Card only if the Principal member is a SAFRA DBS Credit Card member. Approvals of the Credit Card is subjected to application requirements of the DBS Credit Card. On a lighter note, there are no Card annual fee for the SAFRA DBS Credit & Debit Cards, instead SAFRA members will only be required to pay for their SAFRA membership fees.

2019.08.01 5:58

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What are the ways one can use to redeem SAFRA$ rebates?

SAFRA DBS Card

Related Forums

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Related Reviews

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card