Forum
Last updated: 

Who is allowed to book access passes for the airport lounge?

In regards to the DBS NUS Alumni & DBS NUSS Cards, what does it take to be eligible to book access passes for the airport lounges and are bookings transferable from one to another?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Simply put, anyone who has an NUSS membership card is able to log into the online booking facility and book the passes. This includes Sub-card holders i.e. Spouse and Junior Members, the latter of whom need to be at least 18 years and above are allowed to log into the online booking facility using their own membership IDs to book access passes to the airport lounge facilities. However, the passes that they book will be reflected under the main card holder’s account. Spouses and children, who are not NUSS Spouse Members or Junior Members respectively, are not allowed to book the facility. Irrespective, passes can be booked for them by an NUSS member in their family. Unfortunately, bookings are not transferable.

2019.08.01 6:3

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Do you use any of DBS NUS Alumni or DBS NUSS Card, is it really worth all the hype?

DBS NUS Alumni Card

Related Forums

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

Related Reviews

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International