Forum
Last updated: 

How does one go about redeeming rewards from the Metro-UOB Card?

I am interested to know how one can redeem rewards from the Metro-UOB Card and do they offer in particular complimentary delivery services?

User comments

• user image

No Name

To redeem your reward with the Metro-UOB Card, you will need to present the original redeemed physical Voucher with your authorised signature as proof of eligibility to the participating merchant. For purchases exceeding the value of the Voucher, you will need to charge the balance to the UOB Card. There shall be no refund, in any form whatsoever, if the value of the goods and/or services is below that of the Voucher. But did you know can get to profit from an instant 10% discount off regular-priced items with blue tag at Metro stores everyday with your Metro-UOB Card all year round while also get to enjoy a 5% rebate on all merchandise, including sale items at Metro. This rebate comes in the form of Metro$ where you simply accumulate and exchange your Metro$ for Metro Shoppers Cheques, which you can then use to pay for your next purchase at Metro. Yes as a fact they offer complimentary free delivery services for your purchases when you spend a minimum of S$150 nett at Metro. A minimum spend of S$250 nett is required during Storewide Events however.

2019.08.01 6:14

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

I own a Metro-UOB Card, what is the maximum cash that I can withdraw when I am overseas?

Metro-UOB Card

What is the Metro-UOB Card’s package known as the UOB Island Rewards all about?

Metro-UOB Card

Is it permitted to combine the UNI$ that I have earned from my different UOB Credit Card Accounts or transfer these UNI$ between my Accounts to start with?

Metro-UOB Card

Related Forums

What are the different types of stock?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

Related Reviews

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International