Who can please share with me the features and benefits you enjoy with the CIMB Platinum MasterCard?

What features and benefits are you enjoying with the CIMB Platinum MasterCard, what benefits from your experiences will be willing to share here?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

Well it has been a fairly good experience with CIMB Platinum MasterCard I must say and not meaning to praise them more than is needful but what beats a 10% Cashback On Wine & Dine? I am a family man and it makes me feel good to be able to treat my family to scrumptious dinners or embracing the nightlife to the fullest. Basically your card will give you an incredible 10% cashback on your expenses even when you use your card for taxi rides and petrol. 10% Cashback on Travel in Foreign Currency when you purchase your flights and hotel stays in foreign currency. They even offer a 10% Cashback on Health & Medicals like getting your eyes checked at an optician or visiting the dentist. And if you are a gadget freak, then consider that they give 10% Cashback on Electronic & Furnishing at Selected Merchants like Harvey Norman, Best Denki, Challenger, Ikea, Courts or Parisilk. Finally you can transit with ease with SimplyGo and save on the hassle of carrying a separate transit card or topping up stored-value transit cards, as you can use SimpleGo to tap & Go with your card for your bus and train rides.

2019.08.01 6:28

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Related Reviews

Poor and upleasant hotline

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.