Forum
Last updated: 

Who can please share with me the features and benefits you enjoy with the CIMB Platinum MasterCard?

What features and benefits are you enjoying with the CIMB Platinum MasterCard, what benefits from your experiences will be willing to share here?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Well it has been a fairly good experience with CIMB Platinum MasterCard I must say and not meaning to praise them more than is needful but what beats a 10% Cashback On Wine & Dine? I am a family man and it makes me feel good to be able to treat my family to scrumptious dinners or embracing the nightlife to the fullest. Basically your card will give you an incredible 10% cashback on your expenses even when you use your card for taxi rides and petrol. 10% Cashback on Travel in Foreign Currency when you purchase your flights and hotel stays in foreign currency. They even offer a 10% Cashback on Health & Medicals like getting your eyes checked at an optician or visiting the dentist. And if you are a gadget freak, then consider that they give 10% Cashback on Electronic & Furnishing at Selected Merchants like Harvey Norman, Best Denki, Challenger, Ikea, Courts or Parisilk. Finally you can transit with ease with SimplyGo and save on the hassle of carrying a separate transit card or topping up stored-value transit cards, as you can use SimpleGo to tap & Go with your card for your bus and train rides.

2019.08.01 6:28

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

How can I apply for the Debt Consolidation Plan and who is eligible for it?

CIMB Platinum Mastercard

Related Forums

What are the different types of stock?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

What are bond and how do they work?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

Related Reviews

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore