Forum
Last updated: 

Who can please share with me the features and benefits you enjoy with the CIMB Platinum MasterCard?

What features and benefits are you enjoying with the CIMB Platinum MasterCard, what benefits from your experiences will be willing to share here?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Well it has been a fairly good experience with CIMB Platinum MasterCard I must say and not meaning to praise them more than is needful but what beats a 10% Cashback On Wine & Dine? I am a family man and it makes me feel good to be able to treat my family to scrumptious dinners or embracing the nightlife to the fullest. Basically your card will give you an incredible 10% cashback on your expenses even when you use your card for taxi rides and petrol. 10% Cashback on Travel in Foreign Currency when you purchase your flights and hotel stays in foreign currency. They even offer a 10% Cashback on Health & Medicals like getting your eyes checked at an optician or visiting the dentist. And if you are a gadget freak, then consider that they give 10% Cashback on Electronic & Furnishing at Selected Merchants like Harvey Norman, Best Denki, Challenger, Ikea, Courts or Parisilk. Finally you can transit with ease with SimplyGo and save on the hassle of carrying a separate transit card or topping up stored-value transit cards, as you can use SimpleGo to tap & Go with your card for your bus and train rides.

2019.08.01 6:28

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

How can I apply for the Debt Consolidation Plan and who is eligible for it?

CIMB Platinum Mastercard

Related Forums

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What are bond and how do they work?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

Related Reviews

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International