What are the features & benefits that come with the CIMB Visa Signature Card?

I am a married mother and would like a card that will offer me thrills with shopping and family. Can I expect any such offers with CIMB Visa Signature Card?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

You can enjoy a 10% cashback on all your online shopping actually with the CIMB Visa Signature! Whether you're purchasing the latest fashion trends, looking out for the best deals online, everything added to your shopping cart gets you 10% cashback when you shop with your card so you can go-ahead and Stock up on your grocery at the gourmet grocers or major supermarkets. Your pets also get to be pampered as you also get a 10% Cashback on Pet Shops and Veterinary Services and in particular a 10% cashback at all pet shops and vets locally and overseas. Not forgetting a 10% Cashback on Beauty & Wellness.

2019.08.01 6:29

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

I can't stop spending, I need to invest now.

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What are bond and how do they work?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

Related Reviews

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

Great customer service officers

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

Poor and upleasant hotline

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.