I am currently studying in a tertiary institution and earn no income but I receive from my parents a little less than S$30,000 per annum. Can I still apply for the eVibes Card?

Also is it a must that I need to terminate the eVibes Card once I graduate from the tertiary institution and start working or is it till when I get to 30 years old?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

Yes, you can apply for the eVibes Card if you fulfil the eligibility criteria. You do not need to receive a salary or earn any income to apply for the eVibes Card. However, you will need to be a tertiary student currently studying in any of the eligible above tertiary institutions. You will be invited to upgrade to a Credit Card with a minimum annual income requirement after your graduation. Nonetheless, you can still use the eVibes Card even if you’ve joined the workforce, or upon reaching 30 years old.

2019.08.01 6:39

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

What are bond and how do they work?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

Related Reviews

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

Pleasant Rewards

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.