Forum
Last updated: 

I am 20 years old, does my legal guardian need to provide her income documents in order for me to get the Maybank eVibes Card?

What are the eligibility criteria to apply for eVibes, I hope it is over 18 years as I am 20 years and living with a legal guardian?

User comments

• user image

No Name

No. However, for applicants below 21 years old, you will be required to have at least one of your parents or legal guardian to acknowledge on the application of eVibes Card by signing on the Application Form. A copy of the parent’s or legal guardian’s NRIC (front & back) AND legal documentation of guardianship has to be provided. You have to be an existing tertiary student, a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident, between 18 and 30 years of age.

2019.08.01 4:25

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What student’s card can I use to pay for things in order to receive the most cashback?

Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card

I am currently studying in a tertiary institution and earn no income but I receive from my parents a little less than S$30,000 per annum. Can I still apply for the eVibes Card?

Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card

Related Forums

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore