Forum
Last updated: 

I am 20 years old, does my legal guardian need to provide her income documents in order for me to get the Maybank eVibes Card?

What are the eligibility criteria to apply for eVibes, I hope it is over 18 years as I am 20 years and living with a legal guardian?

User comments

• user image

No Name

No. However, for applicants below 21 years old, you will be required to have at least one of your parents or legal guardian to acknowledge on the application of eVibes Card by signing on the Application Form. A copy of the parent’s or legal guardian’s NRIC (front & back) AND legal documentation of guardianship has to be provided. You have to be an existing tertiary student, a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident, between 18 and 30 years of age.

2019.08.01 4:25

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What student’s card can I use to pay for things in order to receive the most cashback?

Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card

I am currently studying in a tertiary institution and earn no income but I receive from my parents a little less than S$30,000 per annum. Can I still apply for the eVibes Card?

Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card

Related Forums

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International