Forum
Last updated: 

How are the KrisFlyer UOB Account miles awarded?

I will apply for the KrisFlyer UOB Account primarily if it offers good miles and interest on my spending. Are there key travel benefits a current user can furnish me with?

User comments

• user image

No Name

You can earn KrisFlyer miles and interest when you spend and save on your KrisFlyer UOB Debit Card and Account. Bonus KrisFlyer miles earned will be capped at 5% of the Monthly Average Balance in your KrisFlyer UOB Account, while Bonus KrisFlyer miles earned will be credited to your KrisFlyer membership account directly every month. The Bonus KrisFlyer miles are credited within the first 7 working days of each month, for the miles earned in the preceding month.

2019.08.01 4:40

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

How is the KrisFlyer UOB Account’s miles awarded?

KrisFlyer UOB Account

Related Forums

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What are bond and how do they work?

Related Reviews

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International