Forum
Last updated: 

Why didn’t I earn 10X UNI$ for a particular purchase using my UOB Lady’s Card?

I made a transaction which I believe qualifies for the 10X UNI$ and it turns out I did not earn it as expected. My question therefore is why that should be the case, why did I not earn the 10X UNI$ reward?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Be advised that Transactions qualifying for 10X UNI$ depends on whether the merchant falls within the selected eligible categories. If its MCC falls within the approved MCCs or it is one of the eligible merchants that we recognise, you will earn 10x UNI$ for your purchases made at the store. However, if the merchant does not fall within any of the eligible MCCs you will not earn 10X UNI$ even if your transaction made contains for specific items relevant to the eligible categories as may have been the case with you.

2019.08.01 4:54

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What are the benefits of a UOB Lady’s Card for a single lady?

UOB Lady's Card

Can I change my Bonus UNI$ category or categories after I’ve selected them?

UOB Lady's Card

Can I change again my categories for the next quarter after I previously selected them and later change my mind?

UOB Lady's Card

When do I start earning the 10X UNI$ on my selected categories with the UOB Lady’s Card?

UOB Lady's Card

Related Forums

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Reviews

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore