Forum
Last updated: 

Why didn’t I earn 10X UNI$ for a particular purchase using my UOB Lady’s Card?

I made a transaction which I believe qualifies for the 10X UNI$ and it turns out I did not earn it as expected. My question therefore is why that should be the case, why did I not earn the 10X UNI$ reward?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Be advised that Transactions qualifying for 10X UNI$ depends on whether the merchant falls within the selected eligible categories. If its MCC falls within the approved MCCs or it is one of the eligible merchants that we recognise, you will earn 10x UNI$ for your purchases made at the store. However, if the merchant does not fall within any of the eligible MCCs you will not earn 10X UNI$ even if your transaction made contains for specific items relevant to the eligible categories as may have been the case with you.

2019.08.01 4:54

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Investment

What are the benefits of a UOB Lady’s Card for a single lady?

UOB Lady's Card

Investment

Can I change my Bonus UNI$ category or categories after I’ve selected them?

UOB Lady's Card

Investment

Can I change again my categories for the next quarter after I previously selected them and later change my mind?

UOB Lady's Card

Investment

When do I start earning the 10X UNI$ on my selected categories with the UOB Lady’s Card?

UOB Lady's Card

Related Forums

Investment

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

Investment

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Investment

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Investment

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

Investment

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Investment

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Related Reviews

Investment

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Investment

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Investment

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Investment

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Investment

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

Investment

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card