Forum
Last updated: 

When do I start earning the 10X UNI$ on my selected categories with the UOB Lady’s Card?

Will I earn UNI$ if I do not select my preferred categories to earn Bonus 10X, and when exactly do I get to start earning the 10X UNI$ on my selected categories?

User comments

• user image

No Name

You will start earning your Bonus UNI$ upon enrolment of your preferred categories. Qualified transactions will be based on posting date and No, you will not earn Bonus UNI$ if you do not select your preferred categories. However, you can continue to earn 1X UNI$ for every S$5 spend on your UOB Lady’s Card going forward.

2019.08.01 7:7

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What are the benefits of a UOB Lady’s Card for a single lady?

UOB Lady's Card

Can I change my Bonus UNI$ category or categories after I’ve selected them?

UOB Lady's Card

Why didn’t I earn 10X UNI$ for a particular purchase using my UOB Lady’s Card?

UOB Lady's Card

Can I change again my categories for the next quarter after I previously selected them and later change my mind?

UOB Lady's Card

Related Forums

What are bond and how do they work?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore