When do I start earning the 10X UNI$ on my selected categories with the UOB Lady’s Card?

Will I earn UNI$ if I do not select my preferred categories to earn Bonus 10X, and when exactly do I get to start earning the 10X UNI$ on my selected categories?

• user image

No Name

You will start earning your Bonus UNI$ upon enrolment of your preferred categories. Qualified transactions will be based on posting date and No, you will not earn Bonus UNI$ if you do not select your preferred categories. However, you can continue to earn 1X UNI$ for every S$5 spend on your UOB Lady’s Card going forward.

2019.08.01 7:7

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What are the benefits of a UOB Lady’s Card for a single lady?

UOB Lady's Card

Can I change my Bonus UNI$ category or categories after I’ve selected them?

UOB Lady's Card

Why didn’t I earn 10X UNI$ for a particular purchase using my UOB Lady’s Card?

UOB Lady's Card

Can I change again my categories for the next quarter after I previously selected them and later change my mind?

UOB Lady's Card

Related Forums

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Related Reviews

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

Customer care service at top notch

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Fantastic Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations