Forum
Last updated: 

Can I change again my categories for the next quarter after I previously selected them and later change my mind?

If I have selected my UOB Lady’s Card categories already for the next quarter but along the line I changed my mind about the category selections, can I still make changes on them again?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Yes you can as long as you enrolled before the start of the next new calendar quarter as the bank will take the last entry enrolled before the start of the new quarter to determine that Bonus categories) selection of the new quarter.

2019.08.01 6:10

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What are the benefits of a UOB Lady’s Card for a single lady?

UOB Lady's Card

Can I change my Bonus UNI$ category or categories after I’ve selected them?

UOB Lady's Card

Why didn’t I earn 10X UNI$ for a particular purchase using my UOB Lady’s Card?

UOB Lady's Card

When do I start earning the 10X UNI$ on my selected categories with the UOB Lady’s Card?

UOB Lady's Card

Related Forums

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Related Reviews

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International