Forum
Last updated: 

I am new to the Citi PremeierMiles Visa Card, Who can I pay using the Citi PayAll?

What are the transactions I am allowed to pay using the Citi PayAll and can I schedule a payment using the Citi PayAll?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Citi PayAll allows one to pay for rent, education expenses, taxes, condominium management fee and electricity bills using your Citi Credit Card. Fortunately, your recipients do not have to be a Citibank customer and will receive the funds via a bank fund transfer. In respect to your question on payments scheduling, yes you can schedule payments by simply selecting the specific date of transfer as long as it is at least 7 calendar days away. For Rent, education expenses and condominium management fee, you also have the option to make this a monthly recurring payment for the next 24 months.

2019.08.01 5:21

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Reviews

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

This used to be the best miles card around primarily because of the little to no restrictions on the types of transactions eligible for miles.

In my opinion, this used to be the best miles card around primarily because of the little to no restrictions on the types of transactions eligible for miles. Unfortunately this is no more based on the new card agreement on their site, a whole bunch of transactions are now excluded from earning miles. Excluded transactions include any top-ups or payment of funds to payment service providers, prepaid cards and any prepaid accounts and also bill payments will also be excluded.

I love this card because it comes with basic travel insurance

The Pros that stand out for me with this card include the fact that the card is good for general spending while miles you accumulate with this card do not expire while there are many miles programs available for conversion. The card offers high miles per dollar for selected merchants with a free lounge pass yearly. Finally I just love that the card also comes with basic travel insurance. On the other hand the cons is that the card is not as fantastic if you are accumulating miles for large ticket items.

I am blown away by the many promotions and discounts for flight, hotel, dining and shopping

This is a good card and getting approval took me 2 days and was generally hassle-free. I like that the points with the card don’t expire and I am quite blown away by the many promotions and discounts for flight, hotel, dining and shopping. I don’t know if my mind will change in a few months down the line but at the moment, I have no complaints using this card.

I am willing to hold on to this card for its renewal miles bonus

Too bad that it takes such a long time to convert transactions to miles while some daily transactions like top-up Ezlink card won’t be converted to miles. I am really not crazy about miles but I am willing to hold on to this card for its renewal miles bonus of 10,000 miles - $1 to 50 miles. Best deal I must say and the miles do not expire. In conclusion they have a decent miles earning though not the best.

Recommending Forums

Has anyone tried Citi Premier Miles Travel Insurance by AXA, what would be your say about its efficiency and does it covers the basics?

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card

Would I be getting good benefits with the Citi PremierMiles Visa card?

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card

Related Forums

What are the different types of stock?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Related Reviews

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation