Forum
Last updated: 

What is STACK as offered by the OCBC VOYAGE Card?

Does STACK offered by the OCBC VOYAGE Card have its own STACK Rewards Points exclusively?

User comments

• user image

No Name

STACK is a multi-partner loyalty platform that brings all your rewards points together, on a single platform that is powered by OCBC. It makes it feasible for you to add the different participating rewards partner programmes to a single portal (STACK). Via this portal (STACK), you can keep track of all your multiple passwords, rewards points balances, expiry dates and redemption history. Essentially with STACK, you decide for yourself which rewards points you want to combine and convert. You have the flexibility to combine different rewards points from various rewards programmes to your programme of choice with a simple click. Rewards Points are converted in real-time and can be easily tracked via the portal (STACK). On top of rewards points, you should know that STACK has its very own STACK Marketplace which provides you with exclusive access to an exciting catalogue of deals and rewards. Payment by rewards points or a valid credit or debit card is accepted. The rewards points that you can use on STACK are the points issued by these participating rewards programmes and are limited to those that you have added to your STACK account.

2019.08.01 5:48

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Are the OCBC VOYAGE Miles the same as the OCBC$ or OCBC Miles?

OCBC VOYAGE Card

Related Forums

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Related Reviews

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation