Forum
Last updated: 

What is STACK as offered by the OCBC VOYAGE Card?

Does STACK offered by the OCBC VOYAGE Card have its own STACK Rewards Points exclusively?

User comments

• user image

No Name

STACK is a multi-partner loyalty platform that brings all your rewards points together, on a single platform that is powered by OCBC. It makes it feasible for you to add the different participating rewards partner programmes to a single portal (STACK). Via this portal (STACK), you can keep track of all your multiple passwords, rewards points balances, expiry dates and redemption history. Essentially with STACK, you decide for yourself which rewards points you want to combine and convert. You have the flexibility to combine different rewards points from various rewards programmes to your programme of choice with a simple click. Rewards Points are converted in real-time and can be easily tracked via the portal (STACK). On top of rewards points, you should know that STACK has its very own STACK Marketplace which provides you with exclusive access to an exciting catalogue of deals and rewards. Payment by rewards points or a valid credit or debit card is accepted. The rewards points that you can use on STACK are the points issued by these participating rewards programmes and are limited to those that you have added to your STACK account.

2019.08.01 5:48

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Are the OCBC VOYAGE Miles the same as the OCBC$ or OCBC Miles?

OCBC VOYAGE Card

Related Forums

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

What are the different types of stock?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Reviews

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore