Forum
Last updated: 

I'm a principal Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited Credit Card Cardholder. Do I have to provide any documents to apply for the CashOne Personal Loan?

What is interest rate for an annual income of S$20,000 to less than S$30,000 and how do I calculate the total interest charged on the CashOne Personal Loan, and can I proceed with the application and not be required to provide documents as?

User comments

• user image

No Name

If you already have a credit card with the bank you don’t need not submit any documents however, if you have recently experienced a change in income, you will need to submit your latest income documents during the application, so that they can review your credit limit and your CashOne Personal Loan application accordingly. For annual income of S$20,000 to less than S$30,000; 1-year loan tenor: 9.80% p.a. (EIR 27.56% p.a.), 2-year loan tenor: 9.80% p.a. (EIR 23.14% p.a.), 3-year loan tenor: 10.80% p.a. (EIR 22.99% p.a.), 4-year loan tenor: 10.80% p.a. (EIR 21.80% p.a.), 5-year loan tenor: 10.80% p.a. (EIR 20.92% p.a.). Interest is calculated based on the ‘front-end add-on’ method by multiplying the principal loan amount by the specified annual Applied Rate for the full tenor of the plan. The interest charged per month is not spread equally throughout the tenor.

2019.08.01 6:48

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

I am Self-employed, how do I qualify for CashOne Personal Loan?

Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan

Related Forums

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

What are Stocks?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

Related Reviews

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore