I'm a principal Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited Credit Card Cardholder. Do I have to provide any documents to apply for the CashOne Personal Loan?

What is interest rate for an annual income of S$20,000 to less than S$30,000 and how do I calculate the total interest charged on the CashOne Personal Loan, and can I proceed with the application and not be required to provide documents as?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

If you already have a credit card with the bank you don’t need not submit any documents however, if you have recently experienced a change in income, you will need to submit your latest income documents during the application, so that they can review your credit limit and your CashOne Personal Loan application accordingly. For annual income of S$20,000 to less than S$30,000; 1-year loan tenor: 9.80% p.a. (EIR 27.56% p.a.), 2-year loan tenor: 9.80% p.a. (EIR 23.14% p.a.), 3-year loan tenor: 10.80% p.a. (EIR 22.99% p.a.), 4-year loan tenor: 10.80% p.a. (EIR 21.80% p.a.), 5-year loan tenor: 10.80% p.a. (EIR 20.92% p.a.). Interest is calculated based on the ‘front-end add-on’ method by multiplying the principal loan amount by the specified annual Applied Rate for the full tenor of the plan. The interest charged per month is not spread equally throughout the tenor.

2019.08.01 6:48

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

Related Reviews

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

Family Package Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.