Forum
Last updated: 

I'm a principal Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited Credit Card Cardholder. Do I have to provide any documents to apply for the CashOne Personal Loan?

What is interest rate for an annual income of S$20,000 to less than S$30,000 and how do I calculate the total interest charged on the CashOne Personal Loan, and can I proceed with the application and not be required to provide documents as?

User comments

• user image

No Name

If you already have a credit card with the bank you don’t need not submit any documents however, if you have recently experienced a change in income, you will need to submit your latest income documents during the application, so that they can review your credit limit and your CashOne Personal Loan application accordingly. For annual income of S$20,000 to less than S$30,000; 1-year loan tenor: 9.80% p.a. (EIR 27.56% p.a.), 2-year loan tenor: 9.80% p.a. (EIR 23.14% p.a.), 3-year loan tenor: 10.80% p.a. (EIR 22.99% p.a.), 4-year loan tenor: 10.80% p.a. (EIR 21.80% p.a.), 5-year loan tenor: 10.80% p.a. (EIR 20.92% p.a.). Interest is calculated based on the ‘front-end add-on’ method by multiplying the principal loan amount by the specified annual Applied Rate for the full tenor of the plan. The interest charged per month is not spread equally throughout the tenor.

2019.08.01 6:48

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

I am Self-employed, how do I qualify for CashOne Personal Loan?

Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan

Related Forums

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Related Reviews

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation