Forum
Last updated: 

I am Self-employed, how do I qualify for CashOne Personal Loan?

I am self-employed and interested in applying for the CashOne Personal loan but I need to be certain I meet the criteria also if I qualify, what are the required documents for application?

User comments

• user image

No Name

It is very straight forward actually as you must be between 21 and 65 years of age with a minimum annual income of $20,000 for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents. So it does not matter if you are employed or self-employed but will need documents like a copy of your latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and must be have been in business for a minimum of two years. You will also be required to provide your latest Utility bills, latest Bank or Credit Card statements e-statement inclusive, a copy of rental agreements showing your address, latest mobile phone statements / pay TV statement.

2019.08.01 4:35

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

I'm a principal Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited Credit Card Cardholder. Do I have to provide any documents to apply for the CashOne Personal Loan?

Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan

Related Forums

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What are the different types of stock?

Related Reviews

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International