Forum
Last updated: 

My data populated on UOB’s application form is incorrect. How do I change it?

If my data populated on the UOB’s application form is incorrect, how do I effect changes on it and how will I be notified on my application status?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Your MyInfo profile contains personal data as registered with various participating Government agencies. You should contact the relevant source agency or MyInfo if any field is incorrect. I advise that you may refer to the tooltip of each corresponding field for additional details. You will be notified via SMS and a notification email or letter will also be mailed to you.

2019.08.01 6:59

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is UOB Visa Signature the best card for overseas spending’s?

UOB VISA Signature Card

Hello guys I have forgotten my UOB Visa Signature Card, what do I do?

UOB VISA Signature Card

I just got my first card ever and it’s a UOB Visa Signature Card, Can I use it as it’s un-activated to perform transactions at the ATM?

UOB VISA Signature Card

What is the MyInfo feature by UOPB Visa Signature Card all about?

UOB VISA Signature Card

Related Forums

What are bond and how do they work?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Related Reviews

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation