Forum
Last updated: 

My data populated on UOB’s application form is incorrect. How do I change it?

If my data populated on the UOB’s application form is incorrect, how do I effect changes on it and how will I be notified on my application status?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Your MyInfo profile contains personal data as registered with various participating Government agencies. You should contact the relevant source agency or MyInfo if any field is incorrect. I advise that you may refer to the tooltip of each corresponding field for additional details. You will be notified via SMS and a notification email or letter will also be mailed to you.

2019.08.01 6:59

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is UOB Visa Signature the best card for overseas spending’s?

UOB VISA Signature Card

Hello guys I have forgotten my UOB Visa Signature Card, what do I do?

UOB VISA Signature Card

I just got my first card ever and it’s a UOB Visa Signature Card, Can I use it as it’s un-activated to perform transactions at the ATM?

UOB VISA Signature Card

What is the MyInfo feature by UOPB Visa Signature Card all about?

UOB VISA Signature Card

Related Forums

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What are bond and how do they work?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Related Reviews

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card