Forum
Last updated: 

What can I do to avoid bankcruptcy?

There are various things I want my business to accomplish and one of those is to be successful. As an entrepreneur I also desire to have my business be connected and know local and abroad. However, I lack knowledge in possible bankcruptcy that miight happen with ny business. I wonder of what are the things that I can do to avoid such as bankcruptcy.

User comments

• user image

No Name

The competitive nature among the businesses in Singapore is surging at a astonishing rate. More often than not, start-up businesses fail to attain break-even point and forced to cease their operation due to their poor business strategies. Hence, dare to be different and make your product or service something to be sought after.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Related Reviews

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation