I am a foreigner, can I apply for the Maybank Credit Cards and CreditAble feature for my Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card?

I am aware that I can receive a complimentary American tourister luggage worth S$260 with Maybank credit cards and creditable but can I apply for it as a foreigner the first place?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

Foreigners are eligible for this promotion and can do so by applying for new Maybank Credit Cards and charge a minimum of S$400 to your Credit Card for the first two consecutive months upon approval to be qualified for this promotion. You should apply as soon as possible as this promotion is based on first-come-first-served basis and is exclusive to first-time applicants. You get a 2-year annual fee waiver on FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card, Manchester United Platinum Visa Card and CreditAble

2019.08.01 6:42

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What documents does a foreigner need to get the Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card? really a partnership with the famous football club and what else is special about it?

Maybank FC Barcelona VISA Signature Card

Is the Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card as good as the football team it is in partnership with?

Maybank FC Barcelona VISA Signature Card

Related Forums

What are Stocks?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What are bond and how do they work?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Related Reviews

Spa privileges that come with card membership

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.