Forum
Last updated: 

Can I combine the miles earned from different UOB credit cards for conversion?

I urgently need clarification on whether I can combine miles earned from different UOB credit cards for a one off conversion?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Yes you can but with the exception of Cashback and rebate cards. Spending on UOB credit cards do not award you miles directly. Instead they are rewarded in the form UNI$ to be redeemed into miles. Not only do Miles/Travel card earn miles. Reward cards such as UOB Preferred platinum visa (PPV) earn UNI$ which can then be converted into miles.

2019.08.01 4:55

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What is the exchange rate used to convert my foreign currency transactions to local currency if I use my card when I am overseas?

UOB Preferred Platinum VISA Card

Why would I be billed for an overseas transaction by a merchant and on receiving my statement notice that I am being billed more than the agreed amount?

UOB Preferred Platinum VISA Card

Related Forums

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Related Reviews

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card