What happens to my existing GIRO, instalment payment plan and/or recurring payment arrangements when it comes to the renewal or replacement of the UOB PRVI Miles Card?

As it relates to the renewal or replacement of the UOB PRVI Miles Card, what will be the outcome of my existing GIRO, instalment payment plan and/or recurring payment arrangements?

• user image

No Name

Actually all the mentioned arrangements will remain unchanged but your new Card’s expiry date will be different, so it is advisable to inform the respective merchants, where the credit/debit cards expiry date is necessary for authenticating any credit/debit card. Card activation will still be required to be completed before any transaction can be charged at any point-of-sale terminals.

2019.08.01 6:8

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is the UOB PRVI Miles card better in terms of benefits?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

Who can recommend the best miles card fit for a jetsetter who is equally conscious of clocking miles?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

Do you know what UOB PRVI Miles Card airport and travel privileges package look like?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

What are the terms and conditions for the UOB PRVI Miles Card in regards to miles and bonuses?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

Related Forums

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

What are Stocks?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Related Reviews

Fantastic Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

Emergency legal and medical assistance

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.