What happens to my existing GIRO, instalment payment plan and/or recurring payment arrangements when it comes to the renewal or replacement of the UOB PRVI Miles Card?

As it relates to the renewal or replacement of the UOB PRVI Miles Card, what will be the outcome of my existing GIRO, instalment payment plan and/or recurring payment arrangements?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

Actually all the mentioned arrangements will remain unchanged but your new Card’s expiry date will be different, so it is advisable to inform the respective merchants, where the credit/debit cards expiry date is necessary for authenticating any credit/debit card. Card activation will still be required to be completed before any transaction can be charged at any point-of-sale terminals.

2019.08.01 6:8

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is the UOB PRVI Miles card better in terms of benefits?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

Who can recommend the best miles card fit for a jetsetter who is equally conscious of clocking miles?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

Do you know what UOB PRVI Miles Card airport and travel privileges package look like?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

What are the terms and conditions for the UOB PRVI Miles Card in regards to miles and bonuses?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

Related Forums

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

I can't stop spending, I need to invest now.

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Related Reviews

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.