Forum
Last updated: 

What happens to my existing GIRO, instalment payment plan and/or recurring payment arrangements when it comes to the renewal or replacement of the UOB PRVI Miles Card?

As it relates to the renewal or replacement of the UOB PRVI Miles Card, what will be the outcome of my existing GIRO, instalment payment plan and/or recurring payment arrangements?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Actually all the mentioned arrangements will remain unchanged but your new Card’s expiry date will be different, so it is advisable to inform the respective merchants, where the credit/debit cards expiry date is necessary for authenticating any credit/debit card. Card activation will still be required to be completed before any transaction can be charged at any point-of-sale terminals.

2019.08.01 6:8

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is the UOB PRVI Miles card better in terms of benefits?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

Who can recommend the best miles card fit for a jetsetter who is equally conscious of clocking miles?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

Do you know what UOB PRVI Miles Card airport and travel privileges package look like?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

What are the terms and conditions for the UOB PRVI Miles Card in regards to miles and bonuses?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

Related Forums

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

What are the different types of stock?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Related Reviews

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation