Forum
Last updated: 

Do you know what UOB PRVI Miles Card airport and travel privileges package look like?

So am finally going to make my first trip overseas and to Hong Kong in particular, does the UOB PRVI Miles card offer transfer and travel pecks to enhance my experience?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Although UOB PRVI Miles Card offers many more benefits and pecks, I will point out two as they have to do specifically with travel. UOB PRVI Miles Card offers complimentary airport transfers to Changi Airport for UOB PRVI Miles American Express Card members. Secondly they also offer travel insurance in the form of complimentary personal accident coverage and emergency medical assistance of up to $500,000.

2019.08.01 4:45

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is the UOB PRVI Miles card better in terms of benefits?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

Who can recommend the best miles card fit for a jetsetter who is equally conscious of clocking miles?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

What happens to my existing GIRO, instalment payment plan and/or recurring payment arrangements when it comes to the renewal or replacement of the UOB PRVI Miles Card?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

What are the terms and conditions for the UOB PRVI Miles Card in regards to miles and bonuses?

UOB PRVI Miles Card

Related Forums

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Related Reviews

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore